PCDI Part 2

Whoever read the last post I wrote about PCDI got an eyefull about the lack of sending the Ilco 027A key cutter for completion of the course. Well it finally arrived, albeit about 2.5 ~ 3 months later. But I now own my very own key cutter. So other than that delay the course wasn't too bad and you DO end up getting all youre equipment. Just wanted to clear up any bad press I might have given to all the lurkers around here.

Jesse

Reply to
ragtag99

I'm glad to hear you finally got your stuff. Like I said, it took them a little bit to get to me, but it was relatively fast. And good luck on finding an apprenticeship.

Reply to
Skald Grimnir