Poor Ole Kay

So they say to me they say Kay can be trained they say. You can train key to ignore the trolls. No way I say No Kay can never be trained he is a hopeless old f*ck, he lives in a goddamn trailer for Christs sake. He can be trained they say he can be trained. No No NO I say No Way Kay can be trained I say. Yes they says yes they says Kay can be trained they says just like a dog that pisses the rug they says he can be trained they says. Ok I says OK Let's see.

The result:

After weeks of behavioral training I trolled Kay I did:

After being slapped around, just like a dog that pissed

the f****ng carpet,

Key has finally learned to ignore the > f****ng trolls. Has the lessen really taken Key? This is

your test. Can you

ignore this post and not reply to it? Not even once? Can

you do it Key?

no one has slapped me around. however, I sure can ignore you troll-boy !!!

plonk !!

Reply to
Poor stupid old Key