Key - Trained like a dog.

After being slapped around, just like a dog that pissed the f****ng carpet, Key has finally learned to ignore the f****ng trolls. Has the lessen really taken Key? This is your test. Can you ignore this post and not reply to it? Not even once? Can you do it Key?

Reply to
Trailertrash

the f****ng carpet,

your test. Can you

you do it Key?

no one has slapped me around. however, I sure can ignore you troll-boy !!!

plonk !!

Reply to
Key

That statement shows you are clearly delusional.

Then why is there anything here for me to respond back to? You couldn't even hold out a f****ng hour.

OOOO plonk wow.

Reply to
Key lives in a busted down smelly trailer

You just can't ignore them can you! It was all quiet and if you had ignored that post it still would be but no you can't do it can ya? Now there's a ton of crap again. Sorry Key but

Plonk!!

Reply to
Me

If you had asked a lock question he would have been quiet.

beekeep

Reply to
beekeep

key is:

  1. old
  2. useless
  3. cowardly
  4. lowly locksmith

what more can you say too insult someone like that that he hasn't already heard for being a old, useless, cowardly lowly locksmith? lol!

Reply to
KATO

Don't you just love when people like Kato pass judgements while collecting welfare!

Reply to
KATO

Bwaaaahaaahaaa

PRICELESS!

Reply to
BillyBob-JoeJack

sure are a lot of trolls around lately filling up the bozo bin.

plonk !

Reply to
Key

Bwaaaahaaahaaa

PRICELESS!

Reply to
BillyBob-JoeJack

K:

Lordy, man, it may be worth your time engaging in this but do you think others find it worth their time reading it and plonking a dog that comes back because it keeps getting fed by the gentleman it's biting?

Look, I honestly admire your fighting spirit. But if anybody thinks this character will accomodate you in an encounter instead of continuing to tease you into a reaction, please reprove me.

Otherwise, shouldn't things beneath contempt stay beneath mention?

Regards,

Edward Hennessey

snipped-for-privacy@noyahoo.com - no,no,no

Reply to