Preferences

Anyone have a preference or opinion for: I Core picks ( Peterson, HPC)? Falle Tension wrenches? HPC adjustable tension wrench TNT 20 for autos & TNT 21 for residential? Extractors ( HPC stainless steel, Peterson, WedgeCo, A1)? Thanks, William

Reply to
William S. Gilman

I use the Falle Tension wrenches - I like them - They are more costly and they only work on flat surfaces

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry