Re: ILCO 027A Like new /hardly used

"raleigh" snipped-for-privacy@realtyplaza.com yelled in message news: snipped-for-privacy@enews1.newsguy.com...

WE BOUGHT AS A

THINK WE PAID WAY

heads-up "raleigh".. using all caps = yelling.

g'day

Reply to
"Keyman

I might be interested in it as a spare, but found the same model from my suppliers catalog for $254 and that included shipping. Brand new - under warranty. Wouldn't want to pay even close to that for a used one. If you're flexible on price, contact me via email. What other models are you wanting to sell?

Reply to
MThomas859

Reply to
Wayne's Locks