Re: OT/ heads up for those using free-ZoneAlarm

Keyman, are you in Texas? I've been reading the group for a while, but not posting much... Can I contact you by email? Mine is KD_locksmith snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com (Remove _dontspamme) Thanks, KD

Reply to
KD

As far as I remember keyman is in Louisianna, which I probably just misspelled.

Reply to
Putyourspamhere

no, I am in La...

much...