Re: (photo of trouble attached) Re: can not remove 1/2 of an exterior door lock...

This is Stormy The Great. I am giving you a free psychic reading. This is on the door from the kitchen to the garage. I see you... oh, it's getting cloudy. I see.... you going to the yellow pages and calling a locksmith.... I see you being very pleased with the excellent service.....

That will be $48.50 for psychic consultation.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon