Re: The best training course?

Joe Kesselman wrote: > There are some words on this topic in the FAQ document.

Presumably, there is also a URL to this FAQ?

--Shiva-- wrote: > MY advice is if you do NOT have a good interest in mechanical > areas..then, look at other occupations..

You don't know me, or my background. I'll still my tongue.

goma865 wrote: > Lockmasters:

I'm aware of them, thanks. I wondered if they were worth the extra expense, my impression was they were more expensive than most.

--Shiva-- wrote: > figure out how to get a door knob OFF the handleset..he couldn't > find the little spot to push the pin in.. the sun wasn't > shining..

I figured that out by the time I was 13. That was many, many moons ago.

--Shiva-- wrote: > how about a BRAND NEW installation.. 2 months old and ALREADY > pretty well corroded..

What location? That is, what evironmental factors were at play? Or was the corrosion from something else?

Chuck

Reply to
Chuck M.

sure, but I seen a LOT of FB graduates that do not have , IMO, the necessary mechanical ability..but, they 'think they are one' now since they 'finished the course'.... unfortunately in some cases..totally different scenario.. the 5 hour give up on door knob was one such.

FAR MORE, BUT, once you get through there, you can say YOU ARE ONE..

poor quality lock.. outside, SW Missouri.. no salt water, just exposed to rain and air..commercial building.. --Shiva--

Reply to
--Shiva--

g'day

Reply to