Sargent Locksets

Is it typical for the handles to be loose on a Sargent leverset? And how
can I correct this if possible??
I've not had very much experience with Sargent locks.
Thanx for your help!
David Ferguson
Reply to
David Ferguson
Contct Dugmore & Duncan at 800-232-1595. Ask for Gene Lavoie.
They are exclusive Sargent distributors. I buy all my Sargent hardware from them. These people are very knowledgable about their products. They taught me how to service and pin Sargent IC core locks.
Woody
Reply to
invalid unparseable

Site Timeline