The National Locksmith: Canadian Subscription

Dear Fellow Locksmiths,

I recently signed up for a one year subscription to The National Locksmith magazine.

When I signed up, I was told I had to pay $58.00USD (I believe) to cover subscription. However, when I confirmed payment with them, I was given the option of an additional shipping option.

I am in Canada. Does anyone know if I needed that "optional" shipping to receive my subscription?

Best, Aaron

Reply to
Aaron Fagan

You'll get better answers if you contact them directly... but the subscription form I have says "Canada add $12", presumably to cover the additional postage charges. I'd guess that's intended to be US$12. If you included that in your original check, you should be fine.

I have no idea what the "optional" shipping would be, unless it would be to have the issues sent 1st class rather than periodicals rate. In the US, that distinction doesn't usually make much difference; I don't know whether it matters more internationally.

Reply to
Joe Kesselman (yclept Keshlam