Well, it's a good time to update my filters...

... so I don't waste time arguing points already discussed to death with folks who have already made up their minds.

Reply to
Joe Kesselman (address as shown

I guess my question would be.... Why do you have to tell the group about it? Just do it.

Leon Rowell

Joe Kesselman (address as shown) wrote:

Reply to
Leon Rowell

Mostly venting steam. And giving folks a clue that they may be losing some helpful responses along with the annoyed ones.

Reply to
Joe Kesselman (address as shown
1st Man: I'm here to have an argument!

2nd Man: No you're not!

Monty Python

Reply to
Bob DeWeese, CML

"Is this the argument department?"

"Well, it could be, if you are paid up. That will be two pence for three minutes argument."

"Here is three pence."

"You didn't pay me."

"Yes, I most certainly did!"

"You definitely did not."

"I did so!"

"I refuse to discuss it, your time is up."

"No, it's not. I wasn't arguing."

"You may talk to the manager, but I am not at liberty to argue with you, your time is up."

Reply to
Stormin Mormon