To funny not to point out

Those that get The National Locksmith and have the Jan 05 issue. Go to the Table of Contents page and tell me if I'm reading the subtitle for the article on page "42" correctly? ROFLMAO!!!!! Mike Thomas Lock & Key For an email list discussion of locksmith related marketing concepts join us:

MThomas859

'average price' of originating keys to a cycle at $360+ something ????

UNREAL.. that guy don't wanna do bikes.

--Shiva--

Reply to
--Shiva--