Help. Try this link.

It was reported that a link I was using in my signature was incorrect. I've tried it and it should be correct now. If some kind soul would try it and let me know? Doesn't matter if you want to join or not - I just want to know that it takes you to the group sign on page.

For those that may be offended by this type of post - ignore it please.

Mike Thomas Lock & Key For an email list discussion of locksmith related marketing concepts join us:

MThomas859

That's it.

Reply to
Putyourspamhere