Yea.... I wouldn't want this call...

MonkeyWithATypewriter.com

EEEEEYOW-

It appears that "somebody was screwing somebody"

Ever notice how much this comes up in conversation?-LOL

goma.

Reply to
goma865

Two weeks!!! A hacksaw? That sounds like it might do more harm than good.

Reply to
Roger Shoaf

R.S.:

Think of it this way, if he had left it on it would have contributed something to the average I.Q. of the emerging population....

Regards,

Edward Hennessey

Reply to
Edward Hennessey

I wonder if the locksmith tried "rapping" it open-OMG-LMAO

goma.

Reply to
goma865

The look on the guy's face if the lockie used a 18 volt drill with about a two foot long drill bit?

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

I bet the locksmith never saw the guys face. When he got to the hospital the only thing he saw was a hole in the sheet with the guys groin in view.

I heard a story on the radio several years back where some guy had his Willie in a piece of stainless steel pipe. The doctors burned up their diamond bone saw and then called in a plumber. The patient had made a full recovery in spite of the worry of gangrene.

Reply to
Roger Shoaf

I can top all of them..... When I was on a fire department in Iowa the rig (Truck Co. No. 1) I was on got a call to one of the local hospitals. When we arrived we were briefed on the situation. Seems as though the patient had a ball bearing stuck on his private part. No sheet with a hole in it here... It had been on there for a couple of weeks. It was one of the most gross things I have ever seen. We ended up using a Moto-Tool with a diamond blade to cut the bearing off. I wouldn't post this for a million bucks if I couldn't back it up. Anyone needs proof let me know.

Leon Rowell

Roger Shoaf wrote:

Reply to
Leon Rowell

the weirdo wasn't from Brentwood. he was from kissimmee fl. we all know what weirdo lives in kissimmee fl.

Reply to
Key

If the 'victim' kept half of the key, then a locksmith would be able to remove the other half without too much difficulty, then make a copy.

Best one since a French husband made his wife wear a chastity belt to work. He wondered why she did not make too much fuss about it until he found out she was having an affair with the factory locksmith.

Reply to
Peter