Advice needed for choosing materials

I'd like to get some advice for transparent material, they need to be machinable(I need to drill some small holes) and also
hard(modulus should be > 20GPa). I have tried some plastics but they are not stiff enough, and I am afraid that general glass is too brittle. since later I need to apply some force on it(about 20MPa).
Thanks!
snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com (Henry) wrote in message

Sorry to post twice... How can I delete this post?