Advice needed for choosing materials

I'd like to get some advice for transparent material, they need to be machinable(I need to drill some small holes) and also hard(modulus should be > 20GPa). I have tried some plastics but they are not stiff enough, and I am afraid that general glass is too brittle. since later I need to apply some force on it(about 20MPa).

Thanks!

Reply to
Henry

Sorry to post twice... How can I delete this post?

Reply to
Henry