Best adhesive to repair phenolic?

Hello,
I have a variac which has the front plate (where the connections are made) broken. The plate itself is made of a black phenolic material.
I've made mechanical supports for this to perform the majority of the structural support, but I still desire to use an adhesive to finalize the repair.
What type of adhesive would be recommended on phenolic (joining phenolic to phenolic)? I have contact cement, epoxy, and cyanoacrilite; which of these would work best, or what else would you recommend?
Thanks for any recommendations,
Jon
Epoxy. -Jitney

Thanks, Jitney; I put a test drop on the phenolic and it seems as if the bond is stronger than the phenolic itself. Much appreciated.
Jon
Sure. The email address is good, I put it that way to reduce spam.-J.