Best adhesive to repair phenolic?

Hello,
I have a variac which has the front plate (where the connections are made)
broken. The plate itself is made of a black phenolic material.
I've made mechanical supports for this to perform the majority of the
structural support, but I still desire to use an adhesive to finalize the
repair.
What type of adhesive would be recommended on phenolic (joining phenolic to
phenolic)? I have contact cement, epoxy, and cyanoacrilite; which of these
would work best, or what else would you recommend?
Thanks for any recommendations,
Jon
Reply to
Jon Danniken
Thanks, Jitney; I put a test drop on the phenolic and it seems as if the bond is stronger than the phenolic itself. Much appreciated.
Jon
Reply to
Jon Danniken
Sure. The email address is good, I put it that way to reduce spam.-J.
Reply to
jtnospam