concrete boots

what "concrete boots" mean in English? tx

It's a euphemism. You give someone concrete boots so he can sleep with the fishes. It's a way of ensuring his early retirement in lieu of other health-related issues like lead poisoning.
--
"I'm giving you the chance to look fate in those pretty eyes of hers
and say, 'Step off, bitch. This is my party and you're not invited.'"
Glass wrote:

"Glass" barney snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com in
Sometimes people get into a situation where they cannot afford more fashionable leather boots and are forced by circumstances into wearing concrete.
Unfortunately it is usually the LAST thing they wear.
Bret Cahill