what kind of nano fluid coolant will be appropriate in the sense of dispersion stability and thermal convective effect?

I am researching Nanofluid application. what kind of nano fluid coolant will be appropriate for microchannel heat exchanger in the sense of dispersion stability and thermal
convective effect? if you have any knowledge, plases let me know, Thanks
Sincerely Win
Win wrote:

Is it necessary for the boundary layer thickness to be less than the distance between channel walls? If so, what is the distance between channel walls? If not, what makes the fluid move?