how and where can i get steel samples coated using plasma CVD technique

My name is Lee Ta Wei from Malaysia.

>I am a student from university Technology Malaysia. >I am doing thesis on PACVD coating. >unfortunately, i can't do PACVD coating in Malaysia. >I know that your university has done many reseach on PACVD coating. >I was eagerly looking for samples which coated with TiN using PACVD

method to complete my bachelor degree course.

Please tell me who can i refer to to get more information. >My supervisor will contact and write formal letter to your university

if my request is agreed.

Hope to hear good news from you soon. >have a nice day!!
Reply to
ta000236