Geopolymer formula

I would like some help with finding a 'recipe' or two for a geopolymer that uses easily obtainable 'pure' chemicals such a sodium silicate,
hydroxide, etc. The ones I've come across include fly ash, natural minerals or blast furnace slag which are variable in composition as well as harder to obtain from Alfa or wherever.