green polymers !

Does anyone know of any companies that manufacture polymer from environmentally friendly materials? I'm looking to purchase some to
run tests on.

Why not investigate that polymer made from coal, air and water - all environmentally friendly materials. Can't remember its name but Google will probably find. Frank
For a polymer made from corn:
www.cargilldow.com

For green polymers I would recommend talking to a masterbatch company like Clariant.
They can also help you with red polymers, blue polymers, yellow polymers, oragnge polymers, etc.
Dave Palmer
(773) 955-2223 snipped-for-privacy@iit.edu