I yell at some "scientists" (well, more like students)

In sci.physics, Phineas T Puddleduck

wrote on Tue, 01 May 2007 00:31:04 +0100 :

"We're sorry. The number you have reached --

1-800-Mister-Ghost -- has been temporarily placed out of service for massive repairs to the craniological processing. In the event of an emergency, take two spectres and call me in the morning. Thank you for your patience. [BEEEEEEEEEP]"

:-)

Reply to
The Ghost In The Machine

The machine has broken I apologise for this Not my intention

Reply to
Phineas T Puddleduck