International Space Agency

Dear sci.materials

This post is to set the record straight, and to correct the great deal of incorrect and extremely old & outdated information which is displayed on this sci.space.policy news group when the search term "International Space Agency" is entered into the google search box, for google news groups. Much of these posts which are displayed when "International Space Agency" is entered in Google Search, is as old as

1990??!!, and also posts which have absolutely nothing what so ever to do with "International Space Agency". This incorrect and outdated information is being routinely displayed in the top listings in both the "Sorted by relevance" and "Sort by date" when the term "International Space Agency" is entered into Google Search Box.

As this is now doing great damage to the International Space Agency (ISA) Organization, Trademarked & Copyrighted (1986-2005) Name & Public Identity, and is causing great confusion to the general public who are searching for the "International Space Agency" on google, and then getting this incorrect, outdated, and at times, plagiarized information and materials.

Also, this false, outdated, and incorrect information is being used by propaganda professionals, antagonists, and anarchists, who have been routinely and systematically using this information to deceive the unsuspecting public, and to slander the good name of the International Space Agency (ISA) Organization.

Please see this updated and correct information about the International Space Agency (ISA) Organization, Thanks.

This is the present International Space Agency (ISA) Organization, Google News Group:

This is the official International Space Agency (ISA) Organization, Web Gate:
Ad-Astra! "To The Stars!" In Peace For All Humanity! So Say We All!

Sincerely, Best Regards, Mrs. Victoria Scott, Ph.D. Public Affairs Officer International Space Agency, I.S.A. International Space Administration

International Space Agency, I.S.A. Diplomatic Offices - Washington, D.C. Website:

(202) 917-0209

International Space Agency, I.S.A. Administrative Offices - Omaha, Nebraska Website:

(402) 299-2799

Reply to
Victoria