Metallic 26Al from solution?

We want to investigate the tracer diffusion of Al in an NiAl alloy using the isotope 26Al, from which we do have 0.1 Micro-Curie in 10ml of a
0.1mol HCl solution. What methods can be used to efficiently prepare a homogeneous, thin layer (typically 30nm) of metallic 26Al on top of the NiAl without destroying the surface-near region of the alloy and also to avoid oxide formation at the interface between the 26Al and the alloy? Thanks for all suggestions
* Martin Kilo Tel.: +49 / 5323 / 72 - 3688 *