nanotube composite

This stuff was reported on some time ago yet evert attempt I have made
to find out more has been a dead end. The physical properties the
article mentions are just incredible, and I wonder about the credulity
of it all.
Reply to
Havirrion
According to a presentation made from people from the university of Texas, market isn't the problem: industrial production process is. Only 1 of 8000 nanotube has the claimed mechanical properties. Tody we could build nanotubes fibers, with steel-like performance and thousands times the price...
Pierre
Reply to
Pierre Burry