nanotube composite

http://www.nature.com/nsu/021007/021007-13.html
This stuff was reported on some time ago yet evert attempt I have made
to find out more has been a dead end. The physical properties the article mentions are just incredible, and I wonder about the credulity of it all.

used in

Sports
make
guaranteeing
According to a presentation made from people from the university of Texas, market isn't the problem: industrial production process is. Only 1 of 8000 nanotube has the claimed mechanical properties. Tody we could build nanotubes fibers, with steel-like performance and thousands times the price...
Pierre