Resources for lead free solders

Hello,
I'm contemplating on working on a undergrad project on development and charecterisation of lead free solders. Could you
suggest books, articles and websites which have matter related to this?
Thanks, Cheri.
nuke snipped-for-privacy@rediffmail.com (Cheri) wrote:

If you're not a member, you should be, of both the IEEE and ASM International. They both have tremendous amounts of info on the subject. Use Google to find their web sites.
Al
--
There's never enough time to do it right the first time.......

Cheri wrote:

http://www.google.com
Michael Dahms
On 1 Sep 2003 07:31:13 -0700, nuke snipped-for-privacy@rediffmail.com (Cheri) wrote:

http://www.smartgroup.org
Peter
I sure hope that you can improve what is available to the general public. I consider myself a pretty good DIY'er, but the last time I installed a water heater, I tried soldering the copper pipe joints. I had done this many times before, but never with LFS. I finally gave up and called a plumber. He did it, so it can be done, but it's not easy.-Jitney