Source for MMC Aluminum extrusion

I am interested in a source for aluminum MMC and some advice for what type of MMC would work best for my application.
I am building an inline skate frame and looking for something that will
handle the loads on the frame better then 7075 aluminum with better strength to weight ratios. The key is to have a light weight part that is stiff and does not crack when exposed to many fatigue cycles.
snipped-for-privacy@gatorbackskate.com wrote:

http://www.dwa-dra.com /
The oldest surviving Al/SiC MMC firm.
--
1) Eat Till SATISFIED, Not STUFFED... Atkins repeated 9 times in the book
2) Exercise: It's Non-Negotiable..... Chapter 22 title, Atkins book