Source for MMC Aluminum extrusion

I am interested in a source for aluminum MMC and some advice for what type of MMC would work best for my application.

I am building an inline skate frame and looking for something that will handle the loads on the frame better then 7075 aluminum with better strength to weight ratios. The key is to have a light weight part that is stiff and does not crack when exposed to many fatigue cycles.

Reply to
mark

The oldest surviving Al/SiC MMC firm.

Reply to