soy oil

please tell me the method for the curing of soy oil...

Soy oil is a mixture of oils, mainly linolenic, linoleic and oleic oil. The first of these is a drying oil, which means that in the presence of oxygen, it will oxidize and cure. The mechanism is rather complex as there are three different double bonds in the chain that are the reaction sites, and I would be surprised if ALL of the details are in place.
John Aspen Research, - www.aspenresearch.com "Turning Questions into Answers"
thanh u john
but can u sugest me some hardeners or catalyst for these.
anshu

Usually "driers" are used. Theses siccatives are based on oil-soluble metal salts. Google should give you more information.
Regards,         Oliver