Strong glue to hold metal sheets

Hi I am looking for glue which can hold the metal sheet together and further the sheets can be tested under compression without de-
laminating or failure (20% strain). I have tried GB Weld and it is not working good. I want to glue 4 sheets (0.6'* 0.6') of 2 mm thickness.
Thanks A
Amit Pandey wrote:

20% strain? Is that a typo? Or are you really expecting glue to hold up when you're subjecting the metal to plastic deformation on that scale?
Good luck if so.
Cheers,
Phil Hobbs