Strong glue to hold the metal sheets

Hi I am looking for glue which can hold the metal sheet together and further the sheets can be tested under compression without de- laminating or failure (20% strain). I have tried GB Weld and it is not working good. I want to glue 4 sheets (0.6'* 0.6') of 2 mm thickness.

Thanks A

Reply to
Amit Pandey

How about double-sided tape? Difficult to assemble...

Other than that, some form of contact cement, rubber cement, or silicone adhesive (RTV) may be your only hope. You need something that will retain the same or greater flexibility as the material you are trying to bond.

David A. Smith

Reply to
dlzc

What sort of ductile metal sheet are you proposing to subject to 20% strain? This is in the deep plastic region.

Brian W

Reply to
Brian Whatcott

Maybe 3M DP-190 Structural Adhesive.