Massive Social Upheaval Ain't Always Pretty

For a _short_ time I wondered if "he" might be posting under two names.
Then I realized that peak oil has spawned an epidemic of confused folk.
Now the duo are flaming each other which proves the latter more reasoned conclusion.
You are looking at nothing less than the face massive social upheaval.
The first rule of big wave surfing: know the size of the wave.
Bret Cahill