Pretty big grinder

This thing weighs about 500 lbs.

Ignoramus12193

do you have a belt grinder? id like to buy a non china one soon.

Reply to
erik litchy

No, I do not have one.

Reply to
Ignoramus12193

Nice!

Give you $15 for it.

Gunner

Gunner Asch

I see the left arbor is empty. Could you take detailed pictures of the arbor and the hardware (disassembled) that attaches grinding wheel to that arbor? I always wondered just how Baldor did this, even as I tamed that sorry Ryobi. Thanks.

Joe Gwinn

Reply to
Joseph Gwinn

I will try to do it this weekend. It is getting dark. This Baldor is already getting bids btw.

Ignoramus26541

Better hurry. Thanks,

Joe Gwinn

Reply to