Massive Engines - Discovery Channel

A new series starts on Monday on the Discovery Channel called 'Massive Engines' which might be worth watching. Ten part series apparently, new
episode every day from monday for two weeks.
Regards David -- Stationary Engines Scotland http://www.stationaryenginesscotland.co.uk Watch out for the Spamtrap !
David McC" wrote "if you have freeview through a set top box you can also get Discovery and a few other channels on a 7.99 subscription from www.topuptv.co.uk ......"
David -- this caused me to go & try to sign up. To my disgust, I find my Freeview box is too new!! Service needs a Freeview box with a card slot. By the time I get that,Massive Engines will have gone.............
Colin -- now searching eBay for an old OnDigital or ITV Digital box...
I was tempted but hit the same problem.
--
NHH

http://community.webshots.com/user/n_highfield