Massive Engines - Discovery Channel

A new series starts on Monday on the Discovery Channel called 'Massive Engines' which might be worth watching. Ten part series apparently, new episode every day from monday for two weeks.

Obviously need satelite or cable but if you have freeview through a set top box you can also get Discovery and a few other channels on a £7.99 month to month subscription from

Regards David

-- Stationary Engines Scotland

out for the Spamtrap !

Reply to
David McC

David McC" wrote "if you have freeview through a set top box you can also get Discovery and a few other channels on a £7.99 subscription from

......"

David -- this caused me to go & try to sign up. To my disgust, I find my Freeview box is too new!! Service needs a Freeview box with a card slot. By the time I get that,Massive Engines will have gone.............

Colin -- now searching eBay for an old OnDigital or ITV Digital box...

Reply to
Colin Osborne

I was tempted but hit the same problem.

Reply to