Industrial Revalations

Hello, I see the new series of 'Industrial Revalations' is being advertised , and in a clip you can see mark williams starting a hot bulb engine (perhaps a hornsby) . Steam power is included alot in this series by the looks of things.

Looks good and starts on the 21st of this month .

Speaking of the Discovery Channel , did anyone see the program southern chopper today ? The old boy who makes the bikes , is big into old engines . In one of the episodes i watched today , they visitied a steam rally in virginia.

I was very suprised when he said one of his love's was old engines !!

Regards, John

Reply to
jdungan100