surface cleaning of ceramics other materials

Located in San Jose, I can clean (to UHV specifications if necessary) various materials including metals and ceramics.

I specialize in micro contamination control, process engineering and design of UHV and viscous flow systems. If you are unfamiliar with VF technology; it can reduce moisture levels in opto electronic packages by three decades in 24 hours not exceeding 100 C for the package.

Conductance is not as important as with Vacuum processing.

Teach effective courses for employees using vacuum systems and RGA's.

Reply to
I_keep_trying