Thermal Ceramics of Bromborough

Fat chance I know, but is anyone placing an order in their bussiness life with Thermal Ceramics UK Ltd - part of the Morgan Crucible group?

I need to order a couple of alumina crucibles which are reasonably priced at about £35 each but they have a minimum order value of £400 which is giving me great pain!!! They will take an order but impose a surcharge of £80 plus VAT - doubling the cost - ouch

AWEM

Reply to
Andrew Mawson

Have you asked if they have a regular order-placer that could add your bits on?

Peter

Prepair Ltd

bussiness

Now there's an idea

AWEM

Reply to
Andrew Mawson

Spend 400 quid on crucibles and then flog them on ebay for twice what you paid for them.

Reply to
Mike

Mike!

Please don't give Andrew ideas like this - we already have one cynical trander in this community and that is quite enough!!

LoL

Bob

Reply to
Bob Minchin

bussiness

reasonably

impose a

cynical

AWEM

Reply to
Andrew Mawson

I hate that kind of thing. It's a sure way to annoy your small customers. Before buying anything from this company I'd be inclined to see if you can't find an alternative supplier.

Best wishes,

Chris

Reply to
Christopher Tidy