The Problem With Faking A Tech Background

Her's another dunce:

If you got swindled out of some money by someone teaching that electronics consisted of typing "LOL" please post their name.

This will protect other idiots from getting ripped off.

You might even be able to sue to recover the money.

Bret Cahill

Reply to
Bret Cahill

Do you have some chip on your shoulder?

From what I can gather, it seems you have a grudge here and it points to some one taking your money and not returning the services you expected ?

Does that just about sum it up?

Maybe they were smarter than you ?

"

Reply to
Jamie

JF has his own company, and does design electronics. There's no evidence that you do anything at all, other than make impractical speculations backed up by nothing.

What *do* you do, anyhow?

John

Reply to
John Larkin

^ | | | +--------------+

LOL!!! JF

Reply to
John Fields

The dunce is vexed therefor I am right about him.

Bret Cahill

"You are vexed therefore I am right about you."

-- Nietzsche

Reply to
Bret Cahill

Reply to
John Fields

One of these days someone will tire of him, and turn their lawyers loose. After that, he won't be a problem. If his ideas were any good, he would be in a think tank for a government agency instead of stealing grease out of tanks behind fast food places to pay for internet access.

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

The electronics would get messy if I kept my chip there.

Not at all. Most people call me sweet ol' Bret (SOB for short).

If you are interested in discussing electronics please feel free to comment on the inductive electrification of road beds thread.

If you digress from electronics then I'm going to point that out.

Bret Cahill

Reply to
Bret Cahill

Not really.

It's just appears that I have a lot of ideas to dunces who have no ideas other than going around in fantasy land fooling themselves -- they aren't fooling anyone else -- that they have every done anything in electronics.

Creativity ain't fantasy.

Hey, it sounds like you might think you have a libel case against sweet ol' Bret.

I'll put some money in escrow and maybe you can find some shyster lawyer to sue me and shut me up.

You might first want to ask the shyster law firm of Robbins, Gaynor, Bronstein, et. al. of St. Petersburg, Florida what happened when they handled a scam libel claim against the Bret.

If anyone here is serious I'll rummage around in the files for docket numbers. The clerk of court will be able to verify everything with copies of all court documents. Maybe I'll post a teaser on

The court recorder has the really good part. We're all in chambers and I start wondering how the hedge would break my fall from the 2nd floor window . . .

Bret Cahill

Reply to
Bret Cahill

Reply to
John Fields

He doesn't have a problem. He is doing what he does. Much like Rod Speed, he finds plenty of victims that will retort to his crap.

He is the perfect example of a successful troll.

He 'is' a problem for usenet and the 'problem' is easily cured by ignoring his posts.

I haven't been here, (sci.energy), in a while. It is a shame that it has become a wasteland of stupidity. Years ago, there was some serious discovery going on by many participants. No more it seems...

Reply to
DanB (Previously DB)

Truth is always a defense which is precisely why only a delusional would ever sue me for libel.

Now, if one of you is far enough out of touch with reality then you actually might find some shyster to sue.

This actually happened once. I wasted an _entire_ morning working on the case. I requested production of documents and that afternoon, on a hunch, I drove buy the U. S. 301 - I-4 business park and they were loading all their stuff in a van.

I'm a firm believer in being helpful to opposing counsel so I called their shyster law firm, Robbins, Gaynor, Bronstein, et. al.:

"Look, I'm Bret Cahill, the defendant in the Universal case. I was just down at bankruptcy court and I noticed you claimed you lost $5,000 in your client's Chapt. 7 filing.

"First of all, I don't think you did $5K worth of work, maybe it was more like $85.56.

"Also, if you had asked me, I would have told you Terry Ottinger was a scamer."

There's no problem now unless someone is charging money for a scam "electronics training course."

Sham "training courses" flourish during recessions. Desperate people out of work make easy prey for an organized fraud scheme.

It's either a first or second degree felony, I can't remember.

I will help the authorities prosecute to the full extent of the law if I get wind of such a scam.

Anyone here know of anyone charging our sci.electronins.basics dunces money for "electronics training?"

It's the duty of _every_ engineer to be a think tank for every government agency.

Bret Cahill

Reply to
Bret_E_Cahill

Reply to
John Fields

You are delusional.

Tell us more about that defamation case.

I'm telling everyone that you are incapable of doing anything more than maybe installing cable TV yet you are too cowardly to defend your "reputation."

Bret Cahill

Reply to
Bret_E_Cahill

And like vapor ware, it has no address.

No paper trail.

Nothing in the public record.

In other words, it's a fantasy like his money making patent.

I'd be more than happy to call him a fraud but not only does he not have any happy customers.

He has no customers whatsoever.

Being delusional ain't against the law.

Bret Cahill

Reply to
Bret_E_Cahill

I suppose you could say all those things if you didn't know how to use google.

But tell us a little about yourself.

John

Reply to
John Larkin

You really are stupid.

Look up the terms moron.

Since you aren't even functional enough to be a fraud.

. . . .

Ooops. I think I discovered why our dunce changed his mind about a defamation suit:

retcahill.com.

No comment?

Bret Cahill

Reply to
Bret_E_Cahill

There's global warming, sustainable energy, censorship and last as well as least, dunces trying to fake a tech nackground.

I have a full plate.

Presenting solutions to problems.

I've been telling the dunces to stay off my threads too.

You think we'll be successful in getting their case workers to find them other activities?

Socrates was a troll. Flattery will get you nowhere.

BINGO! This guy has figgered it out!

The dunces need to go to other threads because they just look stoopid trying to fake a teck background on threads concerning thermo.

Bret Cahill

Reply to
Bret_E_Cahill

. . .

And the lumps you are taking now are for your mistake trying to fake a tech background.

Bret Cahill

Reply to
Bret_E_Cahill

Reply to