The Problem With Faking A Tech Background

Now everyone knows you never took a college level fields course.
You'ld be far better off trying to fake a medical or law degree than EE or physics.
The more you post the more ridiculous you look trying to fake a tech background.
Bret Cahill
On Thu, 1 Jan 2009 10:11:55 -0800 (PST), Bret Cahill

JF has his own company, and does design electronics. There's no evidence that you do anything at all, other than make impractical speculations backed up by nothing.
What *do* you do, anyhow?
John

And like vapor ware, it has no address.
No paper trail.
Nothing in the public record.
In other words, it's a fantasy like his money making patent.
I'd be more than happy to call him a fraud but not only does he not have any happy customers.
He has no customers whatsoever.
Being delusional ain't against the law.
Bret Cahill
On Thu, 1 Jan 2009 18:28:05 -0800 (PST), Bret_E snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

I suppose you could say all those things if you didn't know how to use google.
http://austininstruments.com /
But tell us a little about yourself.
John
I put out the shoe and the dunces fall over themselves trying to get their feet to fit.

Bret Cahill wrote:

One word you won't understand.
It's called COUPLING. More specifically, Magnetic or Inductive Coupling.
It's a non-starter. It'll NEVER happen from first principles. Ah... but you don't understand the first principles of physics do you ?
Graham

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wireless_energy_transfer#Size.2C_distance_and_efficiency
Wireless electric energy transfer for experimentally powering electric automobiles and buses is a higher power application (>10kW) of resonant inductive energy transfer. High power levels are required for rapid recharging and high energy transfer efficiency is required both for operational economy and to avoid negative environmental impact of the system. An experimental electrified roadway test track built circa 1990 achieved 80% energy efficiency while recharging the battery of a prototype bus at a specially equipped bus stop <SUP class=reference id=cite_ref-17>[18] <SUP class=reference id=cite_ref-18>[19]. The bus could be outfitted with a retractable receiving coil for greater coil clearance when moving. The gap between the transmit and receive coils was designed to be less than 10 cm when powered. In addition to buses the use of wireless transfer has been investigated for recharging electric automobiles in parking spots and garages as well.
Some of these wireless resonant inductive devices operate at low milliwatt power levels and are battery powered. Others operate at higher kilowatt power levels. Current implantable medical and road electrification device designs achieve more than 75% transfer efficiency at an operating distance between the transmit and receive coils of less than 10 cm.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Like I said, I put out the shoe and the dunces fall over themselves trying to get their feet into it.
Bret Cahill
On Wed, 31 Dec 2008 11:33:23 -0800 (PST), Bret Cahill

--
LOL, Worse than just a faux pas, it seems you took off your shoes so you
could put your feet in your mouth on that one!

Her's another dunce:

If you got swindled out of some money by someone teaching that electronics consisted of typing "LOL" please post their name.
This will protect other idiots from getting ripped off.
You might even be able to sue to recover the money.
Bret Cahill
Bret Cahill wrote:

Do you have some chip on your shoulder?
From what I can gather, it seems you have a grudge here and it points to some one taking your money and not returning the services you expected ?
Does that just about sum it up?
Maybe they were smarter than you ?
http://webpages.charter.net/jamie_5 "
On Thu, 01 Jan 2009 13:29:26 -0500, Jamie

--
Cahill's problem is that he fancies himself an "idea man" par excellence
and, when his ideas are proven to be impractical, starts a vendetta
John Fields wrote:

One of these days someone will tire of him, and turn their lawyers loose. After that, he won't be a problem. If his ideas were any good, he would be in a think tank for a government agency instead of stealing grease out of tanks behind fast food places to pay for internet access.
--
http://improve-usenet.org/index.html

Truth is always a defense which is precisely why only a delusional would ever sue me for libel.
Now, if one of you is far enough out of touch with reality then you actually might find some shyster to sue.
This actually happened once. I wasted an _entire_ morning working on the case. I requested production of documents and that afternoon, on a hunch, I drove buy the U. S. 301 - I-4 business park and they were loading all their stuff in a van.
I'm a firm believer in being helpful to opposing counsel so I called their shyster law firm, Robbins, Gaynor, Bronstein, et. al.:
"Look, I'm Bret Cahill, the defendant in the Universal case. I was just down at bankruptcy court and I noticed you claimed you lost $5,000 in your client's Chapt. 7 filing.
"First of all, I don't think you did $5K worth of work, maybe it was more like $85.56.
"Also, if you had asked me, I would have told you Terry Ottinger was a scamer."

There's no problem now unless someone is charging money for a scam "electronics training course."
Sham "training courses" flourish during recessions. Desperate people out of work make easy prey for an organized fraud scheme.
It's either a first or second degree felony, I can't remember.
I will help the authorities prosecute to the full extent of the law if I get wind of such a scam.
Anyone here know of anyone charging our sci.electronins.basics dunces money for "electronics training?"

It's the duty of _every_ engineer to be a think tank for every government agency.
Bret Cahill

Not really.
It's just appears that I have a lot of ideas to dunces who have no ideas other than going around in fantasy land fooling themselves -- they aren't fooling anyone else -- that they have every done anything in electronics.
Creativity ain't fantasy.

Hey, it sounds like you might think you have a libel case against sweet ol' Bret.
I'll put some money in escrow and maybe you can find some shyster lawyer to sue me and shut me up.
You might first want to ask the shyster law firm of Robbins, Gaynor, Bronstein, et. al. of St. Petersburg, Florida what happened when they handled a scam libel claim against the Bret.
If anyone here is serious I'll rummage around in the files for docket numbers. The clerk of court will be able to verify everything with copies of all court documents. Maybe I'll post a teaser on www.bretcahill.com.
The court recorder has the really good part. We're all in chambers and I start wondering how the hedge would break my fall from the 2nd floor window . . .
Bret Cahill
On Thu, 1 Jan 2009 12:45:10 -0800 (PST), Bret Cahill

--
Really?

If not, then it seems you're finally starting to wake up.

You really are stupid.

Look up the terms moron.

Since you aren't even functional enough to be a fraud.
. . . .
Ooops. I think I discovered why our dunce changed his mind about a defamation suit:

No comment?
Bret Cahill
John Fields wrote:

He doesn't have a problem. He is doing what he does. Much like Rod Speed, he finds plenty of victims that will retort to his crap.
He is the perfect example of a successful troll.
He 'is' a problem for usenet and the 'problem' is easily cured by ignoring his posts.
I haven't been here, (sci.energy), in a while. It is a shame that it has become a wasteland of stupidity. Years ago, there was some serious discovery going on by many participants. No more it seems...

There's global warming, sustainable energy, censorship and last as well as least, dunces trying to fake a tech nackground.
I have a full plate.

Presenting solutions to problems.

I've been telling the dunces to stay off my threads too.
You think we'll be successful in getting their case workers to find them other activities?

Socrates was a troll. Flattery will get you nowhere.

BINGO! This guy has figgered it out!
The dunces need to go to other threads because they just look stoopid trying to fake a teck background on threads concerning thermo.
Bret Cahill

The electronics would get messy if I kept my chip there.

Not at all. Most people call me sweet ol' Bret (SOB for short).
If you are interested in discussing electronics please feel free to comment on the inductive electrification of road beds thread.
If you digress from electronics then I'm going to point that out.
Bret Cahill
On Thu, 1 Jan 2009 10:18:12 -0800 (PST), Bret Cahill

LOL!!! JF