The Problem With Faking A Tech Background

< > > When you are off these interstates you run your hybrid electric or EV < > > on gas or batteries respectively and when you are on these
interstates < > > you run off the grid.
< > > Conventional drive trains could be used along side the newer until it < > > is cheaper to upgrade.
< > > Phasing in digital TV is much more difficult.
< > Magnetic induction cable buried in road with pick up coils on vehicles < > to run electric and charge batteries. Batteries used on secondary roads. < > Total electric transportation.
< At the lowest possible efficiency.
Which is?
Bret Cahill
Bret Cahill wrote:
You must know all about that problem !
Graham
On Tue, 30 Dec 2008 13:23:12 -0800 (PST), Bret Cahill

--
All in the subject line.

You obviously have no clue as to what losses are incurred in trying to

The efficiency is in the subject line?
Are you a complete moron or what?

Well? Don't keep us settin' on the edges of our chairs.
TELL us the efficiency.
. . .

Maybe you can make some money selling Harliquin romance novels but you ain't fooling anyone except an occasional English major that you have a tech background without some numbers.
Now what part of "you ain't fooling anyone w/o numbers" do you _not_ unnerstand?
Bret Cahill
On Tue, 30 Dec 2008 18:56:39 -0800 (PST), Bret Cahill

--
PKB

Of course not. You were caught trying to fake a tech background.
That's almost as dumb as trying to fake a patent.

What claim?
You are too dysfunctional to debate.
. . .

The only calculation I've ever seen was the one where some idiot "proved" hybrids were a waste of money and circular furrows were impossible.
Do you know who that idiot is?

We're still waiting for numbers.
Bret Cahill
On Wed, 31 Dec 2008 07:28:10 -0800 (PST), Bret Cahill

--
How would _you_, one of the least technically astute people on this
planet, know?

Dodging questions on efficiency is a dead giveaway you ain't got no interest in tech _period_.
On that point alone most wouldn't need an engineering degree to call your bluff there, just common knowledge and common sense.
If you knew how to set up the problem you could probably get a clue from an electronics handbook / website -- you won't need to do any book larnin' on Maxwell's Equations --, but I already know you aren't functional enough to even set up the problem.
Face reality: you might fool an occasional English major but never anyone who has had the full 3 years of math including vector calculus, linear algebra, applied math and thermo required for EEs.
You just ain't no engineer, EE or otherwise.
You are a slow larner but I managed to puppy train you from typing "LOL!" all day long.
I rolled up the newspaper and rubbed your face into your own poop until I broke you of that habit.
Now how long is it going to take for you to get a clue that every engineer with a degree thinks you are as useless here on sci.electronics.basics as Al Gore in a dust devil?
. . .

I'm just rubbing your face into your own poop.

Which brings us to the question: What is the name of our inventor?
. . .

If you cannot remember the claim, well, you are right for once. You do indeed have a short attention span.
. . .

To rub your face into your own poop.
That's the only way to puppy train you.

How about this:
Try to fake like you know how to set up the problem.
Bret Cahill
On Wed, 31 Dec 2008 09:04:14 -0800 (PST), Bret Cahill

--
You're the one doing the dodging, since you haven't done anything about
defining the input and output power required to provide transportation

JF

You are delusional.
Tell us more about that defamation case.
I'm telling everyone that you are incapable of doing anything more than maybe installing cable TV yet you are too cowardly to defend your "reputation."
Bret Cahill

. . .

And the lumps you are taking now are for your mistake trying to fake a tech background.
Bret Cahill
On Thu, 1 Jan 2009 18:48:13 -0800 (PST), Bret_E snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

--
You really do have an unwarrantedly high opinion of yourself.

JF

John Fields wrote:

I like that John, I can picture you standing in the mirror adjusting your necktie with a smirk on your face as you were thinking up that paragraph! :)

No, just speaking for the other voices he's been hearing in his head lately.
http://webpages.charter.net/jamie_5 "
John Fields wrote:

Isn't it great when we agree ?
Graham
Bret Cahill wrote:
It is the only thing you are even half way capable of trying.
--
http://improve-usenet.org/index.html

< > > When you are off these interstates you run your hybrid electric or EV < > > on gas or batteries respectively and when you are on these interstates < > > you run off the grid.
< > > Conventional drive trains could be used along side the newer until it < > > is cheaper to upgrade.
< > > Phasing in digital TV is much more difficult.
< > Magnetic induction cable buried in road with pick up coils on vehicles < > to run electric and charge batteries. Batteries used on secondary roads. < > Total electric transportation.
< At the lowest possible efficiency.
Which is?
Bret Cahill
On Wed, 31 Dec 2008 07:31:19 -0800 (PST), Bret Cahill

--
And just what would these "magnetic induction cables" and "pick up
coils" look like?

Are you _really_ this stoopid or are you just acting stoopid here on newsgroups?
Forget about impressing us with your ability to unnerstand Maxwell's equations.
You are too stoopid to even google "inductive power transfer."
Bret Cahill