Thermoplastic Elastomeric materials

Dear Sir/Madam,
I am a research assistant in North Carolina State University, USA. I am looking forward for spinable polymeric systems. I want to order some
materials but before that I want to make sure about the appropriate material for my application.
I am looking for a polymeric material which is spinable and preferably having low modulus and high dielectric constant.
I would be thankful to you if you would send me either details of such materials or suppliers/company's name or their website links.
I appreciate you for your time and help.
Thanks, Ravi