polycrystalline silicon project

Dear Sirs or Madams:
I am looking for technical support to build a solar grade silicon production plant in China at a scale of 300 to 1000 tons annually. The
raw materials needed for such production are high quality and readily available and the local business partners and government offical have arranged almost everything except technic and this is why I am contacting you for help.
Looking forward to your early response.
Sincerely yours,
Frank Zheng, PhD of Materials Science from UW Prof. Chairperson of Dept. of Materials Chemistry Central South University Changsha, Hunan 410083, China