Latest threads in ⚙ Mechanical Engineeringshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

flange nomenclature?
I need a flange similar to this one, but with a 1-inch female-threaded hole in the center: is the name of this type of flange? (Bolt size is not important - I'll get whatever fits, plus I'll cut my...

Crippling: FEM vs. Closed-form solution comparison
I've done a parametric study of crippling of a plate simply supported on 3 edges with 1 free edge (the free edge is not a loaded edge). I've compared the results to a classical hand calc. The problem...
1
1

Matlab program.
Is there a MATLAB program code available that will allow me to study the explicit-implicit scheme using Finite Difference method. If yes, can anybody please help.

Six Sigma Course Materials
Save yourself $15,000. Why pay an instructor and travel fees to take a course you can learn yourself MUCH faster at home? This course package includes ALL information needed to obtain certifications...
2
2

believe it or not
they accept it easily .. would ask why? http://www.muslimvideo.com/tv/watch/2751d7a407a8cdb2b111/135-people-accept-Islam-after-Br.-Yusuf-Estes-Lecture!-3/3
1
1

what is it all about???
torrents..torrents .see them
1
1

FAIR WESTERN EYES
HAVE U EVER TRIED TO BE FAIR WITH A TOPIC U NEVER BELIEVE IN ?? READ THE FOLLOWING.. In this article I continue what I have began in ''The Holy Quraan In Fair Western Eyes'', and I ask the respectful...
1
1

wind turbine's pitch control
hi,friends,i m sam & i m working on the project of pitch control mechanism of wind turbines, i want help in this project regarding to mechanism.
7
7

OT: ADV: Web handling machine design ... self-compensating idlers
Sorry to post something commercially self-serving ... I gain nothing personally from sales, outside of continued employment at my company which naturally needs income to survive and prosper. For those...

Software to try....
Hi, The folloiwng site, , has some chemical engineering,mathematical , chemistry software suitable for chemistry,chemical engineering students and professionals etc. Contains information on 3000+...

it's all about women
this is a video talking about women.. http://www.muslimvideo.com/tv/watch/ee7fe727a8bbd41bc5be/Women-AND-Islam--:
1
1

ours
i hope u all a nice day .. join me in this site:

WHY TO READ IT?
here i give u 7 reasons to read the glorious qura'n.. 1. Inimitable It dares you to disprove it. How? It says that humans cannot write a book like this even if they pooled all their resources together...
1
1

what gas is this? Nr:4
what gas is this? Nr:4 Could someone please tell me what gas or chemical is labeled as Nr:4 ? I found this labeled stickered to a mechanical pressure sensor which I was about to disassemble. However I...
5
5

Looking for source for Metric Carriage bolts
Hi Everyone, I am having trouble finding what I would call a carriage bolt, it looks just like a carriage bolt except that it has a spline round shape under the head instead of a square shape that is...
4
4