Latest threads in ⚙ Mechanical Engineeringshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

www.TheRobotSociety.org
check out this site guys ! Join all Robot lovers...

hydraulic jack squeal
Hello, I have a hydraulic floor jack made by Cornwell Tools. The jack was new when the lift pad had slipped off a jack point when the car slammed down on the lift pad. Ever since then the jack squeals...
5
5

Need advices about my GP - Sketch Interpretation and Simulation tool
Hi, I am a computer science student in my final year, and preparing myself for my graduation project (GP). Please check this video: program is from MIT and it is called "A Shrewd Sketch Interpretation...
6
6

debate
do u like debates?? see this interesting one.. it may change your life forever

HIS WORDS
have u ever read a book that makes u admire it's author?? well read this too

it's for all mankind
read this article and see how islam is just The saying of Allaah the Exalted: "O you who believe! Stand out firmly for Allaah as just witnesses; and let not the enmity and hatred of others allow you...

Forbidden letters in revision block
Does anybody uses the forbidden letters I, O, S, X and Z (ASME Y14.35M-1997) in their drawings when revising Mechanical drawings? Thanks Temo
2
2

Accelerometer constant displacement
I have a basic problem I hope that someone wouldn't mind helping me with: I'm using a shaker table and want to test at several frequencies, but keep the same displacement. Am I correct in thinking...
2
2

Water Electrovalve design
Hi, I would like to design and build my own water electrovalve (to control water flow) so I wonder if someone can point me to papers, urls, books.... on this subject. Thanks/Brgds JJ
3
3

Please name this mechanical thingie
I've placed a small GIF with a picture of a part that I am looking for. Can somebody tell me the name of that part in english? http://users.beotel.net/~astancic/seger.gif
12
12

I am a new user of B&k microphone
Hi, We have purchased 2 microphone no. 4939 1/4 inch, 4226 Multifunction acoustic calibrator and 2690 Nexus conditional amplifier. This instruments are enough to measure frequency spectrum from high...
1
1

malcom -x
it is good sometimes to listen to others' opinions in topics we may never believe in!!
1
1

SCIENIFIC ACCURACY
I BET U DON'T KNOW MUCH ABOUT THE SCIENIFIC ACCURACY IN ISLAM..READ THIS This message is based on an article titled =93Highlights of Human embryology in the Qur=92an and Haidth=94 by Moore, Professor...
1
1

3000rpm Nuclear Turbine?
I heard that nuclear turbine with 3000rpm exists in some countries. As I know, nuclear turbine has half speed like 1500rpm or 1800rpm due to moisture in low pressure turbine section and last stage...

FE-Sizer Update - Release 3.38.2
Release 3.38.2 1. Fixed discarge coefficient standard setting for flow nozzles. Program logic did not allow proper setting for discharge coefficient for ASME standard flow nozzles and ISA flow...