Latest threads in ⚙ Mechanical Engineeringshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Boat Structural Analysis
Dear All, Hi, Structural Analysis of Simple Boat using ANSYS. I have done an analysis but need to verify my result through some published work. I need a simple case analysed whereby a simple boat...

engine oil lubricant additive
Modern lubricant oil is constantly update. the old lubricant or additive can't be use in modern engine oil. Skychen lubricant additives are developed with the lubricant evolution. Our lubricant...

Invitation - ACORE's Renewable Energy LatAm & Caribbean Conference & Exhibition
Dear Colleague... Every year I reach out to invite you to a premier finance and development event sponsored by the American Council on Renewable Energy, ACORE. This year's event is the Renewable...

Novel Rotary-Turbo-InFlow Tech - Gearturbine Project - Featured Development
-- GEARTURBINE PROJECT? InFlow Thermodynamic? Technology Proposal Submission ?Novel Fueled Motor Engine Atypical Type Have similar system of the Aeolipile Heron Steam device from Alexandria 10-70 AD....

Shaft alignment conventional methods by mill wright for fans and pumps
Dear Experts , Kindly explain the best method to do alignment of shaft in fan or pumps and the related calculations I have attached one conventional method photograph ,is this method is acceptable and...

FEATool v1.0 available - an Easy to Use Matlab and Octave FEM Multiphysics Toolbox
Precise Simulation Ltd. has released FEATool v1.0, a finite element (FEM) b ased physics simulation toolbox for Matlab and Octave. FEATool is designed to be very easy learn and use for researchers,...

134a to r12/r22 male coupling
I have a R12/R22 vacuum pump that I want to use with my new set of 134a gauges to pump down auto a/c systems. It would seem to me I need a male coupling to hook up the 134a gauges which is female to...

Calculate moment at the blue line (See image)
How to calculate the moment at the bottom of the base (blue line)
3
3

Welding High Strength Aluminum
Of course the high strength aluminums are in a heat treated condition when looking at their highest yield strengths . Then 6061 is popular with machine shops because it machines well and becaus e it...
2
2

Call for Papers: IAENG International Conference on Scientific Computing ICSC 2014
Call for Papers: IAENG International Conference on Scientific Computing ICS C 2014 Draft Manuscript submission deadline: 8 December, 2013 Camera-Ready papers & registration deadline: 10 January, 2014...

How to verify aadhaar gas linking correct or not.
Hi frnd, Its now easy to check and correct aadhaar linking with gas connection for s ubsidy online. Please check whether the association of aadhaar with your ga s connection is ready or not. If the...

to know about electron beam welding as a seminar topic
Friends plz let me know the sources to learn more about electron beam welding.I have selected it as a seminar topic . I'm in TE of mechanical engineering.. so plz help.
1
1

Ski Lift Public Transportation for Temperate Climates
Light rail takes decades of bureaucratic wrangling before the first passenger ride, requires a large footprint of valuable urban space, accelerates orders of magnitude more steel than flesh and...
2
2

Energy Innovation: Massive Solar Downdraft Tower Proposed in Arizona
Arizona Arizona The specific volume and possibly the pressure drop with the initial misting but what's the rest of the thermocycle? Because of the higher density the pressure at the bottom of the...
17
17

CBU 2013, Ulm, Germany, 2nd Call for Abstracts
2nd Call for Abstracts CBU 2013 18th International Symposium on Computational Biomechanics in Ulm Germany May 13th and 14th, 2013 Abstract submission deadline is approaching: March 24, 2013 Deadline...