to know about electron beam welding as a seminar topic

Friends plz let me know the sources to learn more about electron beam welding.I have selected it as a seminar topic . I'm in TE of mechanical engineering..
so plz help.
replying to pratik gadre , PTR-Precision Technologies, Inc. wrote:

welding.I have selected it as a seminar topic . I'm in TE of mechanical engineering..

You can visit our website for more information on electron beam welding. The link provided below is for the EB Info section..
http://www.ptreb.com/Electron_Beam_EB_Welding_EBW/