3/32 dia ball

Anyone know where I can find 3/32" (.094) diameter ball for use as a "single ball" bearing surface (preferably self-lubricating)? I am looking for different materials such as oil-impregnated bronze, UHMWPE, delrin, phenolic (oil impregnated?), and ceramic. I know McMaster-Carr has Delrin and Nylon in that size, but haven't been able to find other materials/sources. Thanks in advance.

Reply to
ms

Sporkman

Thanks Sporky. I tried Smallparts. They have only nylon & delrin, more expensive than McMaster-Carr. I wonder if a "self-lubricating" ball (oil-impregnated bronze or steel) even exists?

Reply to
ms

I've always gotten mine from:

Dan Bollinger

Dan, Thanks! Excellent site!

Reply to
ms

A pack of 100 3/32 bearing balls is less than $4.00 from McMaster. cat# 9528K34

Reply to
Ned Simmons

not sure - haven't looked but have you tried RS

SS

Reply to
SS

SS, Thanks for the reply, but I'm looking for a supplier in the US.

Reply to
ms