Cappilarity tube

Hello, I am looking for some thin cappilarity tubes in stainless steel, with a small diameter (less than 0.005") in order to carry out some combustion experiment at very low diameter. I was looking on the web but did not find something very relevant. Do you guys know a company or maybe a university which can provide such tubes? Thank you very much. Vivien

Reply to
Vivien Lecoustre

"Vivien Lecoustre" wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@b28g2000cwb.googlegroups.com:

The magic words for google are "micro tubing".

some with an id range of 0.0060-0.0045"

Reply to
Charly Coughran

Just google on "stainless steel capillary tube" and you'll find lots of stuff.

Tom.

Reply to
Tom Sanderson

Enter - capillary tubing - in the search box.

Ned Simmons

Reply to
Ned Simmons

ms