Data on 1 x 1 steel tube

Where can I get data (weight/ft, I, etc) on 1" x 1" square tube?
I can find lots of data on 3" x 3" but not smaller.

The Ryerson Steel catalog has dimensions, weights per foot, and available grades of steel for square tubes as small as 3/8" x 3/8". Once you have the wall thickness, calculating the section properties is easy.
David Duerr, P.E. Houston, Texas
Approximating the section properties is easy.

the
Square tube, where H = outer dimension and h = outer dimension:
I = (H^4 - h^4 ) / 12 Z = (H^4 - h^4) / ( 6 * H)
Jim Y

Those equations are nearly exact for extruded aluminum tube, but they dont' account for the corner radius of steel tube.
-Mike-
Mike Halloran wrote:

Sure, but they did say 'Approximating the section properties'..