diffpack

I am using diffpack at the moment to model deformable mirrors. But
I've had no experience with diffpack before. I've run into problems
with it. The most important one is I can't get the d2N function to
work. It gives error messages saying things about dimensions. The
actual error message is:
ERROR:ArrayGenSimplest(double), array index check
FiniteElement::d2N(int i,in dir1, int dir2) reports: array declared as
0-dim.,now accessed by (i,j,k)-index.
Is there anyone knows diffpack well and can help me on this?
Reply to
Kaiyu Zheng

Site Timeline