Tyre seal

i went to a farm field day and saw this bloke selling some stuff that sealed a puncture immediately as the tyre rotated. It had some sort of fibre in it and a gooey stuff. Anyone got any ideas how it is made. Aussie Rod

Reply to
Rod

Dear Rod:

Better ask over on sci.chem. I suspect you could do it with virgin latex, if you could keep it liquid though the nozzle...

David A. Smith

Reply to
dlzc1.cox

I think in the US Pennzoil sell something similar called "Fix-a-flat" The following link might be useful:

Ian Taylor

Reply to
Ian Taylor