Dubai Tower tallest skyscraper in the world

Dubai Tower or=93 Burj Dubai =94 is a supertall skyscraper in the new downtown of Dubai city,United Arab Emirates. This skyscraper currently under construction since April 2005, When it is completed in 2009. it will be the tallest man-made structure in the world, I have make this 3d model by 3ds Max 2008 using original blueprints and drawings. Hope you like my work.

gandoza